- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Death In Service Benefit
Due to continued expansion, Sloane Helicopters is recruiting experienced Pilots for its HEMS operations.
You will be required to fly as a Line Pilot on a floating roster, primarily in the Midlands region of the UK and occasionally in the Republic of Ireland. Rostering will be in accordance with the company Flight Time Limitations scheme.
Preference will be given to applicants who have previous HEMS experience, or a type rating on the AW109.
It is essential that all applicants meet the following requirements:
- 2,000 hours (minimum of 1,500 rotary hours and 500 hours in command)
- UK or EASA CPL(H) or ATPL(H)
- Instrument Rating (Helicopters)
- 500 hours experience on multi-engine helicopters
- 200 hours IR
- Have the right to live and work in the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- Full UK/ EU driving licence
- Must be willing to relocate to within 45 minutes drive of allocated base
It is desirable that applicants meet the following requirements:
- Previous HEMS experience
- Single Pilot Type Rating on the AW109 (E, S or SP variants)
- Single Pilot Multi Engine Instrument Rating
You must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to team members whilst carrying out other tasks.
You must be willing and flexible to work at other locations, if required, usually with notice but also occasionally on an ad hoc basis.
Should you be interested, and meet the requirements stated above, please forward your CV, together with details of your current salary, to email@example.com