The AW139 is a twin-turboshaft, medium sized helicopter with advanced avionics, innovative fixtures, fittings and luxury comfort.
The AW139 cabin is roomy and light, offering spacious and quiet surroundings. Seating configurations are flexible and the six sizeable cabin windows allow unobstructed visibility.
The AW139 provides low vibration and noise levels, energy-absorbing landing gear and ergonomically advanced seating, all designed to reduce pilot fatigue and increase passenger comfort.
From the unrivalled pilot visibility to the unusually high main and tail rotor ground clearance; from crashworthy systems and seating, to the fortified fuselage, safety is key on the AW139.
- Seats: 1 or 2 pilots with 15 passengers
- Overall length: 16.65 m
- Overall height: 4.98 m
- Rotor diameter: 13.8 m
- Maximum take-off weight: 6,400 kg
- Maximum take-off weight external load: 6,800 kg
- Engine: 2 x Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C
- 900+ sold in over 70 countries
- Maximum cruise speed: 165 kts
- Maximum range: 675 nm
- Hover IGE: 15,360 ft
- Hover OGE: 8,130 ft
Helicopter sales and more information
Tel: +44 1604 790595
Fax: +44 1604 790988