The AW109SP GrandNew is the premium, latest-generation light twin helicopter, evolved from the globally successful AW109S Grand, enhanced with the latest global navigation satellite system for all weather operations.
Pilots benefit from a full glass cockpit which minimises crew workload, enhances situational awareness and provides excellent visibility.
The AW109SP GrandNew has the best characteristics in its class in terms of performance, cabin space, payload, low operating costs, safety and environment friendliness standards.
The AW109SP GrandNew has a modern well-appointed interior with a wide range of options and customisation.
The AW109SP employs the latest generation of avionics to provide maximum safety and pilot situational awareness. The advanced avionics suite includes:
- Four-axis autopilot
- Helicopter Terrain Avoidance Warning System (HTAWS)
- Synthetic Vision System
- Highway in the Sky (HITS)
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- Seats: 1 or 2 pilots with 7 or 6 passengers
- Overall length: 12.96 m
- Overall height: 3.40 m
- Rotor diameter: 10.83 m
- Maximum take-off weight: 3,175 kg
- Maximum take-off weight with external load: 3,200 kg
- Engine: 2 x Pratt & Whitney PW207C
- 360+ manufactured
- Cruise sped: 156 kts
- Maximum range: 464 nm
- Hover IGE: 15,600 ft
- Hover OGE: 10,000 ft
Helicopter sales and more information
Tel: +44 1604 790595
Fax: +44 1604 790988