The two-seat Robinson R44 Cadet is the latest addition to the R44 range of helicopter. It has been developed to meet the requirements of the training market; it is based on the airframe, rotor system and engine of the R44 Raven I but the rear seats have been removed and the area reconfigured for cargo storage.
The optional equipment includes the HeliSAS autopilot and avionics that are optimized for both VFR and IFR training.
The R44 Cadet is also available with fixed utility floats.
- Seats: 2
- Overall length: 11.7 m
- Overall height: 3.3 m
- Rotor diameter: 10.1 m
- Maximum take-off weight: 998 kg
- Engine: Lycoming O-540-F1B5, six cylinder
- Extended time between overhaul of 2,400 hours
- Cruise speed: 110 kts
- Maximum range: 300 nm
- Hover ceiling IGE: 8,750 ft
- Hover ceiling OGE: 5,250 ft
Helicopter sales and more information
Tel: +44 1604 790595
Fax: +44 1604 790988