Head of Training
We are looking to recruit a Head of Training for our Sywell based ATO.
The successful candidate must have:
- UK CAA CPL(H) with TRI and IR or EASA CPL(H) with TRI and IR – (must be willing to obtain a UK CAA Licence).
- Type Rated on AW109
- 1000 hours minimum rotary time (inc. 500 hours minimum multi-engine turbine)
- 500 hours minimum rotary PIC
- 100 hours minimum IFR
- 100 hours minimum Night
- PBN annotation on IR(H)
- Class 1 medical
- Full Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in UK
- Type Rated on AW169
- This is a full time position, teaching on the AW109 (E/S/SP) whilst having oversight of the Robinson training (R22, R44 & R66) for PPL(H), CPL(H) and FIC courses.
- Applicants will be required to perform the duties and functions of Head of Training iaw
ORA.ATO.110, CAA directives and Company procedures for the Company’s Approved Training
Successful applicants will be expected to be based at our ATO facility at Sywell, Northampton. On occasion, applicants will be expected to locate to airfields, bases and other aviation locations as required by the Company for training and operations.
Applicants must possess the ability to communicate clearly, show leadership within a team context and work flexibly with minimum supervision.
Good IT skills are a must for this role, particularly document and spreadsheet creation / editing.
Should you be interested, please forward your CV, together with details of your current salary, to email@example.com no later than Monday 22nd June 2022.