We are looking to recruit AW169 Captains for The Children’s Air Ambulance.
The successful candidate must have:
- UK CAA ATPL(H) with IR or EASA ATPL(H) with IR – (must be willing to obtain a UK CAA Licence).
- 2000 hours minimum total time
- 500 hours minimum rotary time (inc. 500 hours minimum multi-engine turbine)
- 500 hours minimum rotary PIC
- 100 hours minimum IFR
- 100 hours minimum Night
- PBN annotation on IR(H)
- Class 1 medical
- Full Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in UK
- Type Rated on AW169
- Type Rated on AW109
- TRI/TRE qualification (AW169)
Successful applicants will be expected to reside in a sufficient proximity to 1 of 2 bases to work an equal time roster.
Applicants will be expected to locate to airfields, bases and other aviation locations as required by the Company for training and operations, in accordance with the FTL scheme.
Applicants must also possess the ability to communicate clearly, show leadership within a team context and work flexibly with minimum supervision.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who meet the minimum qualification requirements.
Should you be interested, please forward your CV, together with details of your current salary, to email@example.com no later than Monday 14th March 2022.