We are looking to recruit AW139 Captains for our scheduled service at Penzance!
The successful candidate must have:-
- EASA or UK/CAA ATPL(H) with multi-pilot IR - Type Rated on AW139
- 3000 hours on helicopters
- 1500 hours in command
- 1000 hours in command – multi-engine helicopters
- Class 1 medical
- Full Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in UK
- TRI/TRE qualification (AW139)
- PBN annotation on IR(H)
- Experience in commercial air transport operations
- Experience in aviation functions such as Flight Safety/Training/CRM
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who meet the minimum qualification requirements.
If you're interested, please forward your current CV to email@example.com by no later than noon on Friday, 12th November 2021.