AW139 CONTRACT CAPTAINS
We are looking to recruit AW139 Contract Captains for our scheduled service at Penzance!
The successful candidate must have:
- UK CAA ATPL(H)
- or EASA ATPL(H) - with privileges to fly a G registered helicopter
- Multi-pilot IR
- Type Rated on AW139
- 3000 hours on helicopters
- 1500 hours in command
- 1000 hours in command – multi-engine helicopters
- PBN annotation on IR(H)
- Class 1 medical
- Right to live and work in UK
- TRI/TRE qualification (AW139)
Expected start date mid March 2022 until end of September 2022 (with a possibility of extending).
Applicants must also possess the ability to communicate clearly, show leadership within a team context and work flexibly with minimum supervision.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who meet the minimum qualification requirements.
Please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday, 28th February 2022.